lørdag 18. juli 2015

Beauty tip!

I do not like to waste money or products. I also do not like to produce a lot of trash, I like the environment. So I have a little tip fro you, it might be old or well known but I want to share it just in case.

Instead of using a cotton pad to remove makeup or put on toner, buy reusable cotton pads! I found mine on ebay and they are actually reusable nursing pads, haha. I got a pack with 12 pads, so I use 6 of them and then wash them in a washing net while I use the other 6. By doing this I always have clean ones. I have been doing this for a while and they are still as good as new. I don't even have to wash them with whites.

Here is the seller I used on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/271564478417?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

If you do a quick google search you find many ways to make them yourself and other pages to order from.

Do you have any smart beauty tips?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar