fredag 17. juli 2015

Review Goldwell Straight Sleek Perfection Thermal Spray Serum



I have long thin hair that easily gets tangled. which is unfortunate since I am very I hair sore (no idea what to call it in english). I often have my hair in a braid to avoid tangles, but it is nice to have other hair styles. Luckily I have found a hair product that actually works! It is called Goldwell Straight Sleek Perfection Thermal Spray Serum. It is mostly made for protecting when straitening your hair, but I very rarely do that. But it works so well on making my hair soft and shiny, and so easy to brush.

The spray is very good, it manages to distribute the product evenly and not just one wet spot in the hair. The smell is also kind of nice, if you don't breathe in too much, haha.  

I highly recommend this to anybody who wants soft manageable hair and thermal protection.

Get it here: http://no.feelunique.com/p/Goldwell-Straight-Sleek-Perfection-Spray--on-Serum-100ml


Do you have a favorite hair product?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar