torsdag 16. juli 2015

Review Exuviance Essential Daily Defense Creme SPF20 50g

After using Exuviance Essential Daily Defense Creme SPF 20  for over a month its time for a review.

After reading a lot a bout sunshine and skin I decided I should take more care. I read about this cream on Rolah Lønnings page hudbok.no. She recommends it for combination skin. So I though I give it a shot.

Like all other products I use it is not tested on animals (very important to me!). It is in a pump which I find great and more hygienic. It does leave a white film on the skin but it "dissolves" into the skin after a minute or two. It is quite thin but not runny and easy to spread.


The problem I have is that I feel like it makes me slightly oily on the forehead. And after using it for about 3 weeks I god really bad cracked skin around the nose. I must admit I am not 100% sure if it is this creme that does it or not, but I have nothing else to blame for it. This could be because I should have used a serum under but did not do that every day. So I would guess this is great for oily/normal skin and not difficult combination skin with oily and dry/dehydrated skin. Another problems is some stinging when I put it on, does not last for long but I don't think products should feel like that. I am guessing this is the glycolic acid in it.

My conclusion is that it is a good day cream when used with a serum underneath and maybe some make up if you feel it makes your skin too white.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar