fredag 17. juli 2015

Review Linda Johansen Microfiber gloves

After reading about people using microfiber cloths to wash their face and even take off make up, I needed to try it myself.

I found a Norwegian brand, so I did not have to order from abroad and wait forever.

I got the Linda Johansen Microfiber cloths. There is one large glove and two small gloves. These are said to gentle exfoliate skin and remove makeup with just water, how nice is that?

After using them daily for two weeks I must say I really like them. It is soft and gentle, my skin feels so soft afterwards. And for removing make up it really does work with just water! I really hate to take off my makeup at night and often just avoid makeup as much as possible. I also hate makeup wipes, they sting my eyes and skin and just makes me red. But these are so gentle, no need to rub over and over again to remove mascara. Which is good since the eye area is so sensitive.

I use one side each time so that I use the glove two times before washing them. The large glove is nice to use in the shower. You can hand wash them with some soap or throw them in the washer up to 60 degrees.

I highly recommend these!

Get them here: http://lindajohansen.no/

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar