torsdag 16. juli 2015

Review: Marina miracle acne fight serum

I have been trying the Marina miracle acne fight serum for a month now and though I could give it a review.

I have been using different oils for a while now but I am still not pleased with my skin. So instead of mixing my own I though I try a ready made one with good ingredients and focusing on acne. Although I do not have lots of spots I want something that could keep them away.


Ingredients:
Simmondsia Chinensis Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water*, Angelica ArchangelicaZingiber Officinale, Elettaria Cardamomum, Curcuma Zedoaria, Cinnamonum Camphora, Gentiana Lutea, Fraxinus Ornus, Crocus Sativus, Melaleuca Alternifolia Essential OilCitrus Medica Limonum Essential Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Essential oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Essential oil, Tocopherol*

*Organic 

Even though it is a oil it feels really good on the skin. It gives moisture without being to much for my oily t-zone. I have been mainly using it at night since I am worried about some of the essential oils and sunlight. When I wake up my skin looks calmer and toned. But my skin normally is like this in the morning with other products I tried so I am not convinced. It is nice but nothing more and I guess it doesn't really help that much on acne. But I will continue to use it since it does not seem to be doing any damage. I have read that some people can get clogged pores from jojoba oil while others love it. 



Get it here: http://marinamiracle.no/products/acne-fight-serum

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar